Tuesday, September 5, 2006

I have a triple tall, sugar free vanilla, extra whip mocha at the bar!!


Ok, soo, I started my new job today at Starbucks...and I.....LOVED IT!!! This company is awesome! There is definately alot to memorize, but it is soo worth it! The people I work with are amazing, my boss is a christian, and totally rocks...I am soo blessed to be here, and to be surrounded by all these amazing people, both at work, and at home...and Ihop:) I am a barista in training, and can't wait til I am able to make all those drinks in my sleep. Although, today alone I already learned how to make Frappuccino's both coffee based and creme based...oh, and iced drinks too! I have had some really great jobs, and this job will definately add a whole other category to my work experience:) I am truly blessed. Ooh, and fall is just around the corner...yay!! Oh, I am soo happy!! While I am rambling...our little stray (small dog we have that has no name that I found)...had puppies on friday 09/01. She had a little boy and girl...both soooooo adorable!! Mom, and pups are doing well...and have had lot's of visitors...and potential owners:) Life is definately good right now...and I could'nt ask for more:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home