Friday, August 18, 2006

The show me state

Here I am in a new place once again. Obviously moving suits me or I wouldn't do it so much:) New people, new places, new experiences...what could be better?

I left early monday (08/14/06) for my new life in Kansas City, Missouri. I drove my awesome Jeep, loaded down with everythig I own, to head to a place I pretty much know nothing about. The drive was amazing...except for Nevada...well, actually, I liked the Vegas part..hehe. Utah and Colorado were by far my favorite parts, especially getting to see Vail and Breckenridge...amazing!! I drove through places that had some of the best mountain biking terrain ever!! I soo wanted to stop and ride, but my goal was to get here:) I finally arrived on Wednesday afternoon, my house is suuper awesome, and I couldn't ask for better roomates:)

I absolutely love the area I live in, it's beautiful. I can't wait to get out and hike, bike or do any sort of outdoor acivity! The house I live is one story, but with a basement that is furnished like a sitting room, and a loft, which is my room. So, to me it's kinda like a three story house. There are three other bedrooms in addition. My room looks out over the backyard, which backs up to a few acres of forest, love the view!!

So, I have officially been here for two days, and can't wait to see what is in store for me...whatever it is, i know it will be great...as long as my focus remains on the Lord, and His plan for my life...I couldn't be in a better spot.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home