Friday, March 20, 2009

My Husband Rock's Friday!!



It's friday again! Amazing. I love to talk about my man:) He is so tender, and caring. The way he treats me everyday is with sensitivity, love and understanding. I can only imagine what he will be like when we have kids! I am so excited for that day, because I know he will be the best father:) I had a few days of feeling sick this week, and usually when I get this particular feeling, I don't want to be around ANYONE. I am not very pleasant, and cranky. Sad, I know. Well, my husband, he isn't phased by this. No, he pushes past my 10 foot pole and wall of emotion and just loves on me. Holds me, strokes my hair, and continuously tells me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me. I can't tell you what this does to my heart. I love this man!!  Not only that, but on Tuesday, at like 2 in the morning, he came home with an amazing bouquet of flowers:) They were RADIANT (see above picture)!! I felt like such a princess:) I always say this, and I always will...I love how he loves me:) 

"If everything we've got is blowing away, we've got a rock and a rock til our dying day. I'm holding on to you, holding on to me, maybe it's all we got but it's all I need, You're all I need."
All I Need by Mat Kearney




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home