Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

Rob and I had an amazing Valentine's Day! It's kind of like we had two:) Since we are on nights, and we spend them in the prayer room- the 14th started at midnight while we were in there. I'd say that's a great way to start a day together- spending time contenting in prayer. We left the prayer room at 5:30am and took his mom flowers at work (Starbucks). Then we came home and gave eachother cards and had some Valentine's chocolate that he had gotten me:) Mmmm. I gave him his gift, it may sound lame, but he has really been wanting a tie hanger/organizer, so I finally got him one:) Realizing we didn't want to sleep in too late, we decided to hit the hay.
We got up around 2ish, got ready and went shopping. We still had a gift card to Crate and Barrell, so we went there and found the cutest personal porceline tea pot and cup (it's so cute and small!) He bought me that and a little bamboo serving tray, and turquois vase:) I love them!! My new favorite thing is tea, and small things. Not really sure why. I am also suddenly loving flowers. They make me happy- and remind me of life. If anyone knows me, I have never been a big flower person, so this, I blame on my mom. (No offense mom, it's a good thing- just weird for ME). Next, we went to dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant called Cinzetti's. It was fabulous! Of course we then hit up Starbuck's, because working there everyday isn't enough, you HAVE to go in on your days off as well:) We drove around enjoying conversation and city viewing, then came home. I had been feeling sick all day, so he made sure I got comfortable and went to bed. This is what I love about my husband so much, he is ALWAYS making sure I am ok. He always wants to make sure I feel loved, happy, comfortable, content. He dotes on me non-stop. I know I have said this alot, but he loves me so well. He treats me like a princess. I really do believe I have THE BEST husband ever. God is so faithful, he really dose have the BEST for us, if we choose to be patient and ALLOW him to provide it for us in His timing:) 

I posted the few pictures we took today, including one of the tea pot/cup and tray he got me:)










Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home