Friday, February 20, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday...


Share your favorite "married moment" from the past couple of weeks. Anything that was special, made you smile, or made you feel all "warm and fuzzy" :)

I was sick most of this week,  and had to be in bed sleeping or resting as I felt terrible. It was frustrating, because I had to watch my husband, who already works SO hard, continue to get up and go to work...come home comfort me...get ready and go to class...and then go to the prayer room. Only to do this all again the next day (4 days in a row). In the midst of it all, his only concern was me. It didn't matter what I wanted or needed, he was ready to make it happen. In the few moments between running, running, running, he brought me my favorite soup (panera's broccoli cheese) twice...made me multiple glasses of chocolate milk (my favorite drink) and still took the time to lie down with me, pray with me, and make sure I was ok. When I offered to help him get ready, make him food, or do something minimal to help him out- he made me go back to bed-so I could feel better. I am loved beyond words:)

Thank you honey for being such an amazing man of God. For working so hard, and for taking care of me. You are a true example of what it is to serve. Everyday you remind me of not only the love you have for me, but the Fathers love for me. It is such an honor to see Him working in your life, and your willingness to press on. I love you so much.





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home