Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's Official

As of today, March 31st 2009, I am officially (per the social security department) a Ballew!! Rob and I got up bright and early and headed down to the Jackson County Recorder of Deeds, purchased two OFFICIAL copies of our marriage license, then made our way over to the social security office and made the switch:) Now, for a new license. Oh man. Let me just say, for the record...they DO NOT make it easy to change things- weather it be your name, drivers license, license plate, registration...etc...etc. Not that I think it should be easy, but I do think that you should be able to get MOST of this stuff done in ONE place. However, each of those things has to be done in different places...at least out here. What a hassle. This is why I avoid changing things until I absolutely have to. This is also why I have gotten several tickets:( Not anymore!! I am up to date, organized, legal and official in every possible way. Thank you Jesus for you grace to get it all done:)!

On a lighter, more fun note: I HIGHLY  recommend renting Disney's new animated movie BOLT. It's about a dog and his "person". So well done, hilarious, and completely clean. Gotta love that! I would say it's even worth owning:) Secondly, if you havn't seen the preview to Disney's new animated movie "The Princess and the Frog". It comes out December 12th and is hand drawn animation like they used to do. By the creators of The Little Mermaid and Aladdin. Here is the link to Walt Disney Pictures official homepage where you can view the preview. Enjoy!

On ANOTHER note. Check out the Choose LIFE Cd on Ihop.org along with Ihop's new limited edition 23. Wow, both so amazing!! Song number two on the Le 23 is called "Oh that you would rend the Heaven's" by Misty Edwards and is so powerful. If your in the mood for some new music, these two albums are the way to go:)




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home