Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kodi

I couldn't post about Moses and Charlie, without posting about my most favorite cat. Though he isn't living with Rob and I now, he hopefully will be in the future. For now he keeps my parents on their toes:) I will share a little of his story. When I worked at Banfield Pet Hospital in Pasadena, California, we would get random strays in all the time. Since we were an animal hospital, we didn't take strays and would send people to animal shelters. Well, one day, a lady brought in this teeny tiny, dirty, loud, flea infested kitten. She had found him stuck in her wall and figured he must have fallen and his mother couldn't get to him. She tried to find the mother but couldn't, so she brought him to us. I couldn't turn him away, he was so pathetic! Plus, at the time, I was already fostering a group of kittens just a little older than him. What the heck, why not another:) I bottle fed him along with the others every two hours, stimulated them to pee and poop and eventually weaned them. I found the other kittens homes and decided to keep Kodi. His full name is Kodiak (like the island in Alaska). He has moved with me to three different homes, and seen numerous "fosters" that have come and gone. Hopefully he will be causing trouble in our home again soon:)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home