Sunday, May 23, 2010

Life. Is. Life.

I would like to start this by saying, my husband is AMAZING. He blesses me EVERY day. I can't imagine what my life would be without all of his support, leadership and love. He truly is one of the most selfless people I know...and it blesses my heart more than words could ever convey. Thank you Lord, for the most perfect gift:)

That being said, in all "real-ness"...I am desperate for really good girlfriends. For some reason, I have been in this massively DRY season of friendship. I am tired of my heart aching for just someone to chat with, to sit and laugh or cry with. A kindred spirit. I have these things with my husband, and I am working on having more alone time with the Lord. But, I just miss having that connection with another woman right now. Sometimes I think, well, if we just move, all will be well. But, that's the running away part that I am so good at. It makes me think something is wrong with ME. Sometimes I just wish I was a different person. But then, the Lord reminds me of who I am, and the way He has created me...so then why sometimes do I feel so alone? Se la vi.

What a depressing post. Oh well, it's where my heart is at this moment. So much emotion, I think I could cry for days. I really am so thankful for so much, but today...this is me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Coleman said...

aww Sarah! if i move back we can hang out again. :)
love you!

July 12, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle Smith said...

i think we'll be good friends :)

September 21, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home